Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bring on Week 2

The toughest part of Week 1 was rolling out of bed. Hands down. But at the end of my workout, as soon as my feet left the treadmill and returned to stationery ground, I was glad I'd made it to the gym. If only I could bottle that feeling and take it the moment my alarm went off.

My goal was to make it to the gym 3 days (Mon-Wed-Fri) this past week. I made it Monday and Wednesday. Friday I took the day off to prepare for our garage/moving sale on Saturday, and to try and kick a nasty sinus infection. So, I didn't quite hit my goal but probably burned more calories Friday moving tables and sorting through mounds of JUNK than I did Monday and Wednesday combined.

Per my iPhone app, this week's workout entails -

5-minute warmup
run 1 minute/walk 4 minutes (repeat 9 times)

I'm excited for Week 2. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment